My kinesiologist did an intriguing exercise with me recently whereby she broke down my personality traits and challenges just by looking at the numbers in my birthday! Pretty much every single thing she said was spot on and I found myself fascinated that someone could tell so much about my personality traits just from the date on which I was born.
I did a bit of my own investigating, as I am wont to do, and came across *The Secret Language of Birthdays* website which is like the ingenious love child of numerology, astrology and soul reading. Mine was pretty spot on, so much so that sometimes it felt a bit like standing before a none too flattering mirror in a overly-lit department store changing room lol (we’ve all been there I’m sure!) I reckon I’m tough enough to take it on the chin though (^_-)
The secret language system is the fruit of a research study into personality traits:
The personality traits shown here were found to be held in common by 90% of those born this day and were discovered during a 40-year empirical study of the life stories of more than 20,000 people.
Thought I’d give you a taster of some of the *omg gotta watch that* moments from mine (no doubt my family will be nodding emphatically and laughing at some of these):
- Often assume the position of ruler by default, or take over because they can’t bear to watch the way others are running things. (gah got to watch this one!!)
- Tendency to get bottled up and repress their emotions, often leading to extremes of behaviour from sheer frustration. (working on this one!)
- Have extremely high standards, great drive and a certain healthy degree of insecurity as to their real worth they feel that they have to prove that they can “do it.” (yep recognise this!)
And this is the very sound advice it gave me:
- Above all do not cut yourself off from the world. (have a tendency to do this as sometimes it’s the only way I know how to recharge)
- Let sorrows and burdens go.
- Don’t sign for problems; return them to sender. (my mantra is now “I am only responsible for ME“)
- Insist that others serve you as well.
- Don’t deny yourself the very best and most pleasurable experiences that life offers. (doing my best not to :))
You can check out yours HERE…what does your birth date reveal about you?
Enjoy…if you’re brave enough (^_-) mwahahahaha (only joking)